WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
Or, as King Henry VIII likes to call it, a productive evening.
A Tibetan Monk blesses the deer that gather around him and someone snaps a picture. Upon viewing the picture they notice a rainbow had appeared.
pretty sure this is the happiest picture I’ve seen in a long time
omg????????????????#like you cannot tell me this is a mere and simple coincidence#because we see emma’s reaction to all of these#first graham#she thinks he has taken the cup and she thinks he is flirting with her#but she is new in town and ofc she has trust issues#so she shuts him down#then august#he is new and emma is wearing the sheriff coat#because she is there like emma the sheriff#because august is suspicious#then neal#i mean she doesn’t even turn up#and then with killian she is just herself#emma swan#with her humanity and personality and her magic#ahah i amso fucking done
How about all of the guys prior to Killian Jones are not wearing their true form…Graham is not dressed as a Huntsman, August doesn’t have his long nose, Neal is not Bae…but Hook….Hook just sits there all up front about who he is…
“I think the four main couples on the show represent different forms of love. Snowing represents a pure love, one we should all aim for. Rumbelle shows us that love brings out the best in you. Captain Swan tells us to hold onto the hope of a happy ending and that no matter how many times your heart breaks always be open to the possibility of real love. Outlaw Queen reminds us that you shouldn’t let your past destroy you because there’ll be someone who looks past it and sees the person you are now”
This is important
I never reblog confessions but this is just beautiful and I wish more people could see it.
I like this one, because not only is it TRUTH, it also actually acknowledges the four main couples that the SHOW wants us to see. I think that’s important to remember.
I did a thing.
You being Emma Swan and me not being cursed.
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Cormac McLaggen’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
"isn’t seven the most powerful magical number"
WE BROKE ANOTHER FUCKING POST.
JESUS CHRIST I TRIED HEARTING IT AND BOOM ‘SORRY WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL TROUBLE’ -slow claps- GOOD JOB
there are 7 players in quidditch but only 4 positions, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 seeker, and 1 keeper
I would like to take a moment to state a few things:
- Killian has some freaking sexy tongue movements going on here
- I, at one point in time, have worn makeup that matched his almost exactly in this scene
- I would have tied him up too—-I mean what no we shouldn’t do that
- And back to the tongue….of freaking course that would be Colin’s first instinct when acting this scene out….
Why do I not have one of these? My life would be forever made!
That’s really sexy
(gifs not mine)
“MUUUUUUM!” howled Dudley, “He’s doing you know what!
|—||J.K. Rowling (via pottyandweasle)|